編號 ：99 L
擾動編號日期 ：2020 年 11 月 27 日 02 時
撤編日期 ：20 ...
2. A trough of low pressure located about 700 miles east of Bermuda is
producing disorganized showers and thunderstorms. This system is
expected to merge with a non-tropical low pressure system later
today, and development is not expected.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...near 0 percent
1. Showers and thunderstorms associated with a non-tropical area of low
pressure located several hundred miles southeast of Bermuda have
increased during the past few hours. Additional subtropical
development is possible during the next day or so while the low
drifts south-southwestward. Environmental conditions are expected to
become unfavorable for further development over the weekend as the
system begins to move north-northeastward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...40 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.
Powered by Discuz! X3.4
Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Comsenz Inc.